Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Sign in using an external account

Old Oct 19, 14, 8:38 am   #1

Ryanair connection finder

Hello guys!

Wanted to share a website with you I've created to search for Ryanair connections. Flying budget airlines with connections is obviously risky, but I've done that lots of times and never had any problems

If you feel confident about traveling budget with connections, please share your opinion: which travel insurance have you used? How to spend time in airports, what to do in case the flight was canceled?

If you have any suggestions or time schedule quotes, please let me know! Using that site myself I managed to fly as low as 40EUR per destination, comparing to 250EUR offer from skyscanner.
at0mic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 6:59 am   #2

Hello!

Small update on the site: now it searches for direct Ryanair flights as well.
Also, having refactored the engine from "Proof of concept" stage to production-ready, I am going to add few more airlines to search connections with.

Primarily I am going to add EasyJet but if there are some airlines you'd want to see there, please leave a reply. I am mostly looking for some point-to-point airlines, cause that's the idea of this website.

Also, if you might have not noticed, there's a real-time currency convertor added. Ryanair loves to specify prices in currencies of the outgoing airport, so if you were tired of converting them from, lets say, Norwegian NOKs, it's gonna make your life easier.

Stay tuned!
at0mic is offline   Reply With Quote