Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Multi-city booking with two classes of service?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2014, 12:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, United PS, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Amtrak

Hello Everyone,

I've found a fare on Google Flights I'd like to book that is pricing at a good deal with segment 1 in Y and segment 2 in C. Airline website won't recreate the fare, so I'll need to use an OTA, but I can't find one that allows a class selection on a per-segment basis.

Can any of you recommend a way to do this?

It might be a phantom fare that can't be booked, but I'd like to try and calling the airline wouldn't turn out well.

Cheers,

John.
Old Oct 18, 2014, 12:47 pm

Programs: QF LTG
Google flights should give you a link to book it.
Old Oct 18, 2014, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, United PS, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Amtrak
The carrier website reprices the ticket from discounted economy/discounted business to full Y/J fares using the Google link.
Old Oct 20, 2014, 3:00 pm

Programs: Former DL DM and UA 1k, now a J class free agent (UA Gold, AS MVP Gold)
which carrier?

Is it on Delta?

If so, the instructions on this thread will work, if you follow them exactly:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...gs-006-dl.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.