Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel medical insurance for one day

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2014, 8:43 pm
Original Poster

Travel medical insurance for one day

My US Health Insurance will end on 30 November, and my Israeli health insurance starts on 1 December. I'm flying the night of the 30th (on the 10:45 pm departure.) That's just how things happened to work out.

I thought it would be wise to get some form of medical insurance for that one day... something that would cover me both in the US and while flying.

I keep finding full travel insurance, which is something I don't really need. I just want the medical part. And a lot of plans don't sell to residents of Washington State.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks again.
Old Sep 18, 2014, 9:56 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
10:45PM in US NOV 30 is already DEC 1 in Israel. Does Israeli insurance cover worldwide?
Old Sep 18, 2014, 11:53 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
What day do you need insurance for? There is no November 31. You have insurance until midnight Nov 30 and new insurance that begins at 12 am Israel time.... seems like you are covered....
Old Sep 20, 2014, 12:21 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

I have taken the liberty of moving this thread into the Travel Products forum.

Prospero
Senior Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.