Tool for finding restaturants that earn miles [cravor.com]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2014, 9:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways - Chairman, Delta - Platinum, Marriott - Platinum, Hilton - Diamond, SPG - Platinum

Tool for finding restaurants and stores offering points and miles: http://www.rewardassistant.com
Old Feb 5, 2014, 1:57 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Since this more of a travel tool I'm moving this post to the travel tools forum.

Regards Oliver2002
Mod EM&PR
Old Mar 1, 2014, 1:03 pm

Programs: USair BA DL AA
Nice tool. I usually just use dividend miles, etc. dining and enter the zip code but this seems better.
Old Mar 2, 2014, 1:17 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
In the USA, a major provider or miles and points is Rewards Network. You must register your credit card with the preferred program (you can only register your card for one program, not more, and you can register many cards, or select different cards for different programs).

You could not, for example, go to a restaurant listed as awarding AA miles and just go dine; you would have to register your credit card in a program like www.aa.rewardsnetwork.com first. Tips and tricks in the iDine/Rewards Network Forum.

You can see a program listing here.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 9:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways - Chairman, Delta - Platinum, Marriott - Platinum, Hilton - Diamond, SPG - Platinum
FYI I've rebranded this site as http://www.cravor.com focusing on restaurant deals including offers for points/miles. Its a site I'm actively working on so any suggestions/feedback is appreciated!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.