Search

Does anyone know of a decent travel API? *developer*

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2012, 11:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NWA world perks visa
Does anyone know of a decent travel API? *developer*

Hi

Im a web developer who makes scripts, online programs, etc mostly for business and personal use.

I was trying to make a scraper whereupon I would enter a city-pair like LAX-BOS and get the WHOLE YEAR's worth of data instead of one month at a time, but it is kind of hard to do it efficiently against ITAsoftware.

The idea is that I could load up a list of several hundred city pairs, and get alerts for price drops, errors, etc upon my specifications, auto checked each morning by my software.

However, I think there are a number of travel website APIs out there and am curious if anyone knows of a good one worth recommending before I spend hours looking into options.

thanks, love this site by the way

M

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.