Wiki Posts
Search

Award seats

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2012, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: mileage plus, HH
Award seats

Is there a way to find out the number of award seats available for a flight in all classes of the flight? I am looking for award travel in UA. Thanks.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 9:17 am

Programs: UA GS, AA Exec Plat, Bonvoy Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
http://www.kvstool.com/

Buy and download this tool. It does exactly what you want.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 9:33 am

I actually find ExpertFlyer to be the best in terms of what you're looking for. It's seat alert function helped me upgrade from a Standard J award into a Saver F.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 12:57 pm

....or do an award search on UA.com for the number if tickets you want and the place you want to go. You can also put in more people than you have to see what if there are more available than you need.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by mileshound
....or do an award search on UA.com for the number if tickets you want and the place you want to go. You can also put in more people than you have to see what if there are more available than you need.
I dont think this is correct. Last month I was booking tickets for my family to go to asia for January. Most dates showed up to 4 seats available. After I booked their tickets, I just wanted to check and see if additional seats opened up, and sure enough, it did. Even after I booked 4 J tickets, the same flight on the same day opened up 4 more J tickets.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 5:23 pm

Programs: SQ
Use KVS or Expert Flyer.

I like KVS - others like Expert Flyer. They both work. Unless you're trying to find LH F seats, where you might have an issue.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 10:54 pm

ANA tool.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 1:56 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, SPG Gold, HH Gold, PC Platinum
Originally Posted by belfordrocks
ANA tool.
Where can you see the number of award seats available ?
Old Apr 30, 2012, 2:11 pm

Why not just go to united.com, search for the PAID fare, and then click on Fare Class to see all the fare buckets? Tedious but free and right to the point.
Old May 2, 2012, 8:38 pm

Why not post this question in the UA forum?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.