Reload this Page >

[Superfly] New Website to maximize Airline miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Superfly] New Website to maximize Airline miles

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2013, 7:13 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Moving to Travel Tools.

cblaisd
Moderator, Travel News
Old Jan 8, 2013, 2:19 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Moderator action

Cross-posting is prohibited, even across fora. The two threads have now been merged in the Travel Tools Forum.

JDiver, Senior Moderator
Old Jan 8, 2013, 3:31 pm

This looks very interesting. I am not going to authenticate my primary Gmail account to a free service, but I think I may create a new Gmail account just for airlines/rewards programs. The new gmail account could then also forward everything automatically to my primary gmail account.
Old Jan 9, 2013, 4:53 pm
Company Representative - Superfly

Originally Posted by sloop1
This looks very interesting. I am not going to authenticate my primary Gmail account to a free service, but I think I may create a new Gmail account just for airlines/rewards programs. The new gmail account could then also forward everything automatically to my primary gmail account.
Would you rather pay for this service?
Old Jan 15, 2013, 7:54 pm

sloop1 I have to agree with I think I am going to create a new email account and give it a try.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 10:15 am

Cool Re Superfly

Originally Posted by jonathanmeiri
Hi All,

We just launched Superbox, a service that helps you find frequent flyer miles buried in your inbox. Just like TripIt searches for your itineraries, and LinkedIn finds your contacts, Superfly helps you find all your miles and points. We got some early coverage on Skift
http://skift.com/2013/01/02/the-new-...nt-cut-it-off/

by Dennis Schaal, Skift

Delta, Southwest, American, and United Airlines have barred most mileage-tracking sites from accessing information about customers’ frequent flyer miles, but Superfly has begun searching users’ Gmail accounts, with permission, to automatically update their miles and points.

Superfly calls the new service, which is in beta, Superbox. Users can select the site’s Superbox tab, enter their Gmail address, authenticate it, and then Superfly will search their Gmail inboxes to extract their miles and points information from the monthly emails and account updates that airlines and hotels send to their loyalty program members.

We are very happy to announce that we support ALL domestic airlines. United, Delta, American and (drumroll)...Southwest.

We'd love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Jonathan Meiri
CEO Superfly
Hi, Jonathan
I signed up for Superfly yesterday and ran the Beta where they searched through my emails to obtain my airline and other account information. When I log into my Supply account it doesn't show any information as a result of the email scan. So, I'm stuck at square one at the moment. How do I view my accounts (I have every major airline, credit card and hotel in my portfolio) that were found during the scan?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.