Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Sign in using an external account

Old Jun 23, 11, 3:17 pm   #1

Programs: AA PLT 1MM; HH Gold; MR Platinum; SPG Gold; Hertz PC; National EE; AXP Plat; Disney Premier Passport
Yapta not importing TripIt flights currently?

Does anyone else have Yapta linked with TripIt to import TripIt flights into Yapta? I no longer see any TripIt flights in Yapta, and I don't see any mention of TripIt on the Yapta site.

Yapta is still listed as an approved App in my TripIt settings, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Cheers,
LBBZman
lbbzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 11, 9:18 am   #2

That feature seemed to disappear "mysteriously" around the same time as TripIt added Yapta-powered price drop monitoring to their premium service.
lKTyS7UPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 11, 4:55 pm   #3

Programs: AA PLT 1MM; HH Gold; MR Platinum; SPG Gold; Hertz PC; National EE; AXP Plat; Disney Premier Passport
Quote:
Originally Posted by lKTyS7UPY View Post
That feature seemed to disappear "mysteriously" around the same time as TripIt added Yapta-powered price drop monitoring to their premium service.
Thanks. I wondered if it was something like that. There was a period of overlap at one point, as I found Yapta to find price drops that TripIt Pro didn't pick up. I'd even informed TripIt Support of that fact. Hopefully that wasn't the nail in the coffin for the Yapta integration!
Old Jun 29, 11, 3:54 am   #4

Yes I have read that TripIt members can then link their account to Yapta in order to be alerted when they are eligible for a refund or credit based on an airline’s “guaranteed airfare” policy.
JackDarcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 11, 10:31 am   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDarcy View Post
Yes I have read that TripIt members can then link their account to Yapta in order to be alerted when they are eligible for a refund or credit based on an airline’s “guaranteed airfare” policy.
You're correct, JackDarcy. But the integration hasn't worked for a few months.

On another note, it appears Concur/TripIt has made an investment in Yapta, so hopefully TripIt's fare comparison engine will get some improvements soon.

Cheers,
LBBZman