Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AwardWallet

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2010, 7:04 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
I just want to say thanks to the OP for starting this thread. I'm definitely going to be looking into AwardWallet. In the past several months, I've started getting confused with all of my different FF programs because I've been adding to them due to some credit card deals. This seems like it will be very helpful in keeping them all straight.

Thanks!
Old Feb 17, 2010, 7:22 pm

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
Originally Posted by AwardWallet
I wanted to address the question concerning Email. We hate SPAM. We do not SPAM our members. We only send out a few types of emails.
This is probably 100% true, but it does not address the question of whether they now, or ever in the future, will rent out subscriber information to third parties for use in their marketing campaigns.

I think it's always smart to use a secondary email address to you can keep websites honest.

Last edited by Middle_Seat; Feb 18, 2010 at 6:27 am
Old Feb 17, 2010, 7:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks for the feedback. We will work on making the print out more compact and easier to view.

Remember, you can also access AwardWallet via mobile devices. Point your browser to www.AwardWallet.com. We will detect the browser that is being used and redirect you to m.AwardWallet.com.

Thanks,
- The AwardWallet Team
Just checking out the mobile site - there's a little issue. When you login, it redirects to a secure link (https). But your SSL cert is for www and not m, so it has a security problem.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 7:24 am

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Thanks for the feedback. We will work on making the print out more compact and easier to view.

Thanks,
- The AwardWallet Team
Fantastic! Thanks!
Old Feb 18, 2010, 11:41 am

Programs: Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott // WN, AA, BA, UA, AS // Avis
I tried awardwallet and its great. Very nice interface, great features, and covers all the programs I'm part of.

In the end, I stuck with Yodlee because I like the idea of having the 'all-in-one' site with both rewards & financial stuff together.

But for anyone who prefers a separate site for rewards tracking, there's no better option that Awardwallet.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My iPhone isn't actually forwarding me to m.awardwallet.com automatically . . .
Old Feb 19, 2010, 7:37 pm
Company Representative - AwardWallet

The issue with the mobile site ssl certificate has been fixed (m.AwardWallet.com).

Note: We do not redirect the iPhone or Android phones from www.AwardWallet.com to m.AwardWallet.com. We do this because they are able to handle the full featured site very well. However, if you do want to use the mobile version you can browse to m.awardwallet.com.

Originally Posted by josephstern
Just checking out the mobile site - there's a little issue. When you login, it redirects to a secure link (https). But your SSL cert is for www and not m, so it has a security problem.
Have a great weekend and keep the comments coming.

- The AwardWallet Team
Old Feb 19, 2010, 9:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The issue with the mobile site ssl certificate has been fixed (m.AwardWallet.com).

Note: We do not redirect the iPhone or Android phones from www.AwardWallet.com to m.AwardWallet.com. We do this because they are able to handle the full featured site very well. However, if you do want to use the mobile version you can browse to m.awardwallet.com.

Have a great weekend and keep the comments coming.

- The AwardWallet Team

I've got to say, you guys are really on it! This is definitely the best site I've used to aggregate this info, and the fact that you're so responsive makes it even better.

Glad I donated!
Old Feb 20, 2010, 11:21 am
Company Representative - AwardWallet

If anyone is interested we recently had an interview on The Jetiquette Show. Funny thing....Randy Petersen, the owner of FlyerTalk, was also on this show.

Randy's interview starts about 5 minutes into the show. AwardWallet starts about 35 minutes in. I made one mistake in the beginning saying that we started AwardWallet in 1994. However, I meant to say 2004. We corrected it at the end of the interview.

Flyer Talk with Randy Petersen & What's in Your Award Wallet ?
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-sky...he-sky-steward

Enjoy
- The AwardWallet Team
Old Feb 23, 2010, 6:52 pm

I left Miletracker a year ago and never looked back. I love Award Wallet.

I monitor 5 different people's accounts and Award Wallet handles this well (miletracker could not even get US Airways right).

I do have 2 items on my wish list:
1) I wish I could export the summary into excel.
2) I have the premium account so I can see expiration dates. I wish I could sort all accounts by expiration date, regardless of the owner, to know which acounts need activity first.
Old Feb 25, 2010, 11:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: All main US FF programs basic level
Thanks for all the responses. So no replies to that question I had in bold in the original first post regarding the credit card security issue?
Old Feb 25, 2010, 11:26 pm

Programs: United 1K, AMEX Plat, Priority Club Plat, Starwood Gold
I just started using award wallet about a month ago. I think that it is great. I love tracking all of my family member's account in one screen. The automatic log in is a fantastic feature. Keep up the good work.
Old Feb 26, 2010, 9:54 am

Thanks, OP. An easy way to keep everything viewable at a single click and password. Very usable.
Old Feb 26, 2010, 2:33 pm

Programs: United 1K
Many thanks to OP. Just tried it and found that Award Wallet is awesome!!!!
Old Feb 26, 2010, 4:33 pm

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
Originally Posted by zanzibar
Thanks for all the responses. So no replies to that question I had in bold in the original first post regarding the credit card security issue?
Original questions: "When you give Awardwallet your passwords to your frequent flyer accounts, can they access your mailing address, credit card numbers (e.g., if you registered a credit card with any reward program or something like "dining for miles" if "dining for miles" can be tracked), upcoming or past itineraries and other such personal information?"

They can access anything that you can access by logging into your airline or hotel account. If those account pages show your full credit card number, expiry date and security number, then AwardWallet can see that information also.

They do seem to notice upcoming reservations, at least on AA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.