Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Sign in using an external account

Old Jan 24, 12, 9:21 am   #541

Has anyone deal with the Business side of AwardWallet?

They forced me to move my BusinessExtraa account over to a business page - otherwise it wouldn't update. They tried to move one of my Amex Membership Rewards accounts over also, but somehow I got it to update without moving it.

Am I missing something? Isn't the point of AwardWallet to be able to track everything in one place? Why are they forcing me to two places?
josephstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 12, 10:43 am   #542

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephstern View Post
Has anyone deal with the Business side of AwardWallet?

They forced me to move my BusinessExtraa account over to a business page - otherwise it wouldn't update. They tried to move one of my Amex Membership Rewards accounts over also, but somehow I got it to update without moving it.

Am I missing something? Isn't the point of AwardWallet to be able to track everything in one place? Why are they forcing me to two places?
You can roll over your other accounts to the business interface.
csib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 12, 10:56 am   #543

is anyone else having problems with citicards? for some reason it cant seem to log me in and retrieve my points balances, but I can log in myself without an issue, so the problems not on citi's side.
crazypalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 12, 4:09 am   #544

Programs: SK Gold, A3 Gold, TK Gold, EY Gold, HH Gold, LeClub Platinum, BW Diamond, CC Gold
Anyone have a new code for upgrade?
tamtamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 12, 3:18 pm   #545

Double Post.

Last edited by jtopicz1; Feb 4, 12 at 4:45 pm.
jtopicz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 12, 6:58 pm   #546

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLAT, HYATT PLAT, HH GOLD, AA GOLD, MR GOLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetawaysRus View Post
I have a question about using Award Wallet to display Chase Ultimate Reward points.

I have both a Sapphire Preferred and an Ink Bold card.

For the Sapphire Preferred, I found Chase listed in the credit cards section, and I was able to add this program to Award Wallet. It works fine, and I can see the Ultimate Reward points that I've gotten with that credit card.

However, when I try to do the same thing for my Ink Bold card, Award Wallet gives me this message:

Error occurred. Chase online returned the following error:
You've provided us with valid credentials; however, unfortunately this type of account is not supported on AwardWallet, so we will not be able to display your account balance.

The problem appears to be on Chase's end. Since the Ink Bold is a business credit card, I sign on to the Chase website using my business user ID and password. This is a different sign-on than my personal Chase accounts. So it appears that a Chase business account cannot be viewed within Award Wallet?

Anyone have a way of viewing their Chase U.R. points earned with an Ink Bold card via the Award Wallet website?

Any new information on this above programing feature?
tasnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 12, 7:07 pm   #547

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasnam View Post
Any new information on this above programing feature?
Technically, the Ink Bold is a business card, AFAIK. AW seems to want biz items to be over in the biz interface, so maybe that's the issue?
Old Feb 7, 12, 7:25 pm   #548

I just gave up and use my browser / chase mobile app (for chase UR)
ayodeji13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 12, 1:24 pm   #549

Programs: UA, AA, Priority Club Platinum, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Silver Elite
If anyone still needs a free upgrade upon registering for AwardWallet, I'd greatly appreciate using my referral: http://AwardWallet.com/?refCode=aunuqtujjt

Just click the "Login To AwardWallet" and then click the "Sign up". The coupon code will already be filled in for your upgrade once you register!

Thanks.
Old Feb 12, 12, 9:43 am   #550

AwardWallet scared me! Every Delta account in my list shows zero this morning.
Old Feb 12, 12, 5:27 pm   #551

Is the AwardWallet really safe?

I am thinking this for a while and still havent decided if I want to go with Awardwallet. Is it really safe and you can trust them for giving our personal info in their hands? Is the communication between their site to other airlines/hotel sites safe? Please share your thoughts. Thanks

Currently, I have built my own personal encrypted database on my Linux system to store info about miles and points for programs I have. I really do not know if I should go with AwardWallet since they also have many other programs that in future I would like to have.

Thanks.
nature1370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 12, 5:34 pm   #552

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, UA Silver; 800K+ points 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature1370 View Post
I am thinking this for a while and still havent decided if I want to go with Awardwallet. Is it really safe and you can trust them for giving our personal info in their hands? Is the communication between their site to other airlines/hotel sites safe? Please share your thoughts. Thanks
You do know you have the option of keeping your passwords stored locally in cookies hosted on your own computer instead of in their database, if that's a concern (citation). Is this your primary concern, or is it beyond that into other Personally Identifiable Information?

- John
muirhejsff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 12, 4:47 pm   #553
Suspended

Programs: AMEX Plat, AA EXP, DL Diamond Medallion, US, B6, SPG Gold,Marriott Gold,Hilton Gold,Starbucks Gold
Anyone have upgrade coupons avail ? If so, thanks much!
krpjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 12, 7:04 am   #554

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLAT, HYATT PLAT, HH GOLD, AA GOLD, MR GOLD
I anyone else having problems with AW being slow and "sticky" on certain accounts?

It seems to be happening more and more and today is just brutal.

Am I the only one that is having this issue?

AW Technical people can you comment on this?

Thanks

Tasnam
tasnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 12, 8:15 am   #555

Programs: Hilton/Starwood/ClubCarlson Gold, PC Platinum, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum
This is the third day it hangs...VERY frustrating!!