Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AwardWallet

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2016, 6:06 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Looks like the site is down.
Old Jan 3, 2016, 9:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by GentleGiant
Looks like the site is down.
Not for me . . .
Old Jan 3, 2016, 1:10 pm

Programs: AA Platinum/OW Sapphire, Delta Gold, Marriott Gold
It's working for me. And on that note -

I have some upgrade coupons left: https://AwardWallet.com/?refCode=rzpbhkokrm

free-vsjiei
Old Jan 3, 2016, 3:27 pm

Programs: HH Diamond Elite, IHG Platinum Elite, SPG
Free Awardwallet Upgrade

I have 10 coupons left..
Use free-jzorex

Happy new year
Old Jan 3, 2016, 6:07 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Please post AwardWallet upgrade coupons in the Free Awardwallet Upgrade thread in the S.P.A.M. forum - Sites with Points and Alternative Miles, including referral bonuses, congas and any other loyalty currencies - not here.

Thank you,

TWA884
Old Jan 8, 2016, 4:22 pm

So I have a current AW account, is there a way to keep the free access going, or do I have to delete and reenter all of my data using a new code?
Old Jan 9, 2016, 3:06 am

Lurker, just joined to say thank you buvan. Was a regular member and accounts weren't updating... Upgraded and now updated fine.
Old Jan 14, 2016, 7:50 am

Gotta give these guys props for some great support.

I was having a strange issue that I couldn't figure out, so I emailed. Heard back fast, with solid info with screenshots. Did some back and forth via email and they fixed my issue correctly and completely, and really quickly.
Old Jan 14, 2016, 9:48 am

+1
support for awardwallet is really fast and on the ball
Old Jan 26, 2016, 1:57 pm

Hi,
Thank you for this Thread
I am thinking about joining up.
I have 2 concerns.
Do my passwords and member numbers need to leave my phone ? I am worried about misuse of my accounts.
If United is still excluded, does the workaround using the awardwallet email address affect communications that i want to go to my personal email address?
Looking forward to your advice.
Old Jan 27, 2016, 11:07 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by ozflier
Hi,
Thank you for this Thread
I am thinking about joining up.
I have 2 concerns.
Do my passwords and member numbers need to leave my phone ? I am worried about misuse of my accounts.
If United is still excluded, does the workaround using the awardwallet email address affect communications that i want to go to my personal email address?
Looking forward to your advice.
You have a valid concern about security, I would choose a strong password for AW, also I think AW has an option to store info on their server or your computer. Your cell app has a Pin, plus you should have strong passwords on your computer and cell. Not use public unsecured wifi, use encryption, etc.

Besides airlines/hotels, you may want to decide if you want to add bank programs like AMEX MR, CITI TY or CHASE UR, etc.

I personally like the convenience of AW, so I have added them all.
Old Jan 27, 2016, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
Originally Posted by itsj0nathan
So I have a current AW account, is there a way to keep the free access going, or do I have to delete and reenter all of my data using a new code?

If I understand your question...once a paid account expires, it transitions to a free account, with the documented limitations. If you pay up to renew later, all of your data is still there. So nothing every goes away - it's just what you are able to see/use that is impacted by payment.

I've been tardy renewing a few times - no harm.
Old Jan 29, 2016, 12:05 am

Anyone else having problems using AwardWallet to log into individual accounts? When I press to "auto login" to any of my airline or hotel accounts the areas to auto populate are not auto filled.

WORKING FINE TODAY!

Last edited by 2RETIREDTRAVELERS; Jan 29, 2016 at 10:09 am
Old Jan 29, 2016, 9:27 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
8 free Premium Codes Left.

http://AwardWallet.com/?refCode=atrmmugwnc
Old Mar 2, 2016, 11:47 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Elite
New Interface?

Yesterday when I pulled up award wallet on my desktop, it had a new interface (lots of gray, different font, like the app). I hate it. Any ideas how to get it back? (I can get the old one in Firefox, but even after deleting it from my history in Chrome, it only appears with the new look)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.