Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

Verizon purchasing - Costco v. Retail Store v. Online

Verizon purchasing - Costco v. Retail Store v. Online

Old Dec 16, 2011, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by chanp
When i go from 4 to 3 g, lose all data connection for hrs at a time. Even a battery pull doesn't fix the issue.
Just as a followup, Verizon just released an update that's supposed to fix this. I did see this on my Droid occasionally before the update.
Old Dec 16, 2011, 3:51 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Originally Posted by alanh
Just as a followup, Verizon just released an update that's supposed to fix this. I did see this on my Droid occasionally before the update.
Too late for me, i picked up a Nexus yesterday.
Old Dec 16, 2011, 4:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I just picked up a new android. Verizon store was $149, online $99. Costco offered it for $9.99 but included at nc the $35 activation fee. I couldn't navigate the website and a call to customer service at costco and verizon couldn't resolve the problem. I looked at Walmart and the the $149 phone was free and the process took less than 5 minutes.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 9:47 am

there are always deals with these providers on the Student Rate website.

Just google a promo you are looking for and i guarantee that student rate will have a deal that also offers cash back.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.