Reload this Page >

HP Mini-Note 1000

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HP Mini-Note 1000

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2008, 10:29 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
HP Mini-Note 1000

Thoughts?

Looks intriguing, the price is very good right now, and the keyboard reviews are glowing.

The paucity of ports is a potential problem, though.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/sh...i1000xp_series
Old Dec 20, 2008, 7:09 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
If you live near a Costco, they are prominently displayed there. I wish they had a 120GB hard drive... 60GB is small.
Old Dec 20, 2008, 12:03 pm

Programs: WN A-List
Definitely the best keyboard on a netbook. If it had the track pad from the Samsung NC10 it would be perfect.
Old Dec 21, 2008, 11:57 am

Programs: Statusless and proud
I just bought the 1010nr and so far love it. It by far and away has the best keyboard out there for a netbook. I'm a big guy and hence big hands so this is a huge concern for me. I opted for the version with the 8GB SSHD for travel, and while obviously small, SDHC cards are pretty cheap right now. 8GB is enough for all my main programs I'd need for a netbook, and a couple SD cards for music and documents works for me.

Chris

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.