Search

HP Service

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2007, 5:10 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Angry HP Service

May the folks at HP rot in hell.

As I posted a while ago my notebook was acting up, video would not turn on, only the lights on the computer.

Over 2 weeks ago it went in for repair, according to their comments it should have been in my hands by now. It isn't here.

I just got off the phone with 1-880-HP-India and now it is another 2 weeks. Apparently the motherboard needs to be replaced and they are in short supply When I asked what I was supposed to do for a computer between then and now, they actually had the nerve to suggest a library...

Because it is the middle of the night in India, no manager is available to talk with me, I have to call back in 6 hrs or so.

Any ideas on what to get from these asshats? This is just ridiculous.
Old Oct 30, 2007, 5:36 pm

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
I found that HP service went downhill since they acquired Compaq. I had an issue and after the HP rep was no help I sent an email to HP CEO, Mark Hurd (http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/email/hurd/index.html) explaining how his Home and Home Office division can teach the Small and Medium Business division a lot about customer service. I received a phone call from a supervisor in less than 48 hours with the issue resolved.

Good luck!
Old Oct 30, 2007, 6:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1.1MM, CX Diam 1.0MM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC, MGM Pearl
Originally Posted by MapleLeaf
When I asked what I was supposed to do for a computer between then and now, they actually had the nerve to suggest a library...
This is a first, and actually quite bush-league.
Old Oct 30, 2007, 6:29 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Italy98
I found that HP service went downhill since they acquired Compaq. I had an issue and after the HP rep was no help I sent an email to HP CEO, Mark Hurd (http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/email/hurd/index.html) explaining how his Home and Home Office division can teach the Small and Medium Business division a lot about customer service. I received a phone call from a supervisor in less than 48 hours with the issue resolved.

Good luck!
Thank you for the link, I will be sending an email off to Mr. Hurd tonight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.