Search

APA or MLA software help

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2007, 3:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *wood Gold, Marriott Gold, DL Silver, Hilton Silver, F9 Ascent
APA or MLA software help

Danged 4-character search requirement.

So I'm taking some classes to get back into the swing of the school thing before applying formally to grad school. Luckily they have copies of all course syllabi on the student web portal.

Just about every class has a writing component and they want all papers to use APA (preferred) or at least MLA style, formatting and citation structure. A coworker (new college grad) mentioned that she used some kind of template software that came with her critical writing course textbook.

I've just started poking around and see this category of software goes from simple pre-formatted templates all the way to research materials management databases and auto-formatting macros.

Any suggestions? I use Word 2003 on my work laptop and Word 2007 on my personal laptop.

TIA
Old Aug 22, 2007, 3:22 pm

Programs: DL, UA, AA, Hawaiian, Alaska
I used the software from Reference Point for my graduate program , it has both MLA and APA, and was very happy.

I also used the Landmark "son" of citation machine website to assist with proper citation formatting. citationmachine net

Good luck
Old Aug 22, 2007, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *wood Gold, Marriott Gold, DL Silver, Hilton Silver, F9 Ascent
Originally Posted by ddavault
I used the software from Reference Point for my graduate program , it has both MLA and APA, and was very happy.

I also used the Landmark "son" of citation machine website to assist with proper citation formatting. citationmachine net

Good luck
Thanks! My coworker says that Reference Point software is what came in her textbook.

Wow, I really wish that Citation Machine website was around un my undergrad days when I was trying to put references in the correct format!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.