Wow, great phone

Old Jul 5, 2007, 7:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN Platinum
Thumbs up Wow, great phone

I bought the Panasonic Dect 6.0 cordless phone set from CostCo this week, since it's on sale for $80 (usually $100).

The package comes with an answering machine base & 4 handsets.

I transfered from Vtech 2.4 Ghz phone to these phones, and the increased clarity, distance, and battery life is amazing.

People used to complain about hearing me on the 2.4 Ghz phone, but never on the Panasonic phone. It is simply crystal clear.

The security on the Dect 6.0 is also better than the 2.4 Ghz phone.

So for those of you who work from home and need a reliable phone that works with a regular headset & has a easy to use mute button for those long conference calls, I HIGHLY recommend these!!
Old Jul 5, 2007, 8:45 pm

Thanks will have a look at these.
Old Jul 5, 2007, 9:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Is it GSM or CDMA?
Old Jul 6, 2007, 6:08 am
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Thanks, I'm in the market for a new system for the house, all the current ones's batteries are starting to die, and it's time. Looking at the specs of this one, it has the one thing I really miss in my current one - Phonebook Sharing
Old Jul 6, 2007, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN Platinum
Originally Posted by cordelli
Thanks, I'm in the market for a new system for the house, all the current ones's batteries are starting to die, and it's time. Looking at the specs of this one, it has the one thing I really miss in my current one - Phonebook Sharing
Mike - go for it! With CostCo's great return policy you have nothing to lose.

The instant coupon expires Sunday, so be sure you get it soon.

The phones use rechargeable AAA batteries, so you don't have to buy expensive proprietary batteries. The batteries last for over 7 hours of conference calls, way better than my Vtech phones.

Each phone handset costs less than $20, while my Vtech rechargeable batteries cost more than $20 each alone, and the proprietarty batteries don't last more than an hour.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.