Search

Anyone here deal with Cellhut?

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2007, 4:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA 3mm Plat
Anyone here deal with Cellhut?

My experience with this company on a return for repair has been pretty bad. I am wondering if it is common - that is I should assume that they are incompetent or worse - or if I should cut them a little slack.

My son bought an unlocked Motorola from them last November 30. After about 6 weeks, it stopped working. He returned it to them on an RMA mid-February.

There was no word for a long time, then vague promises. I got involved a few days ago. Coincidentally, they said that a whole shipment of repaired phones had just come in and that they would let us know "tomorrow" if his was among them.

Tomorrow came and went.

Now they say that they have no battery or back cover for the phone. Do we have it? Like it has taken over three months for them to discover this?

Anyway, they now promise a resolution tomorrow.

Anyone have any similar or contrary experiences?
Old May 24, 2007, 3:21 pm

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
I am waiting for an unlocked phone I ordered recently.
people over on hofo have ordered from them before, but indeed, there are some conflicting reviews.

I'll let you know how it goes.
Old Jun 1, 2007, 3:55 pm

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
good job

phone showed up, new KRZR for 190$ shipped. Looks brand new, as described, seems to work just fine. Battery is going on three days now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.