Search

hTC Tytn, where to buy and which one?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2007, 4:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Originally Posted by BDLORD
Thanks Scott.
You guys recomend mobilebee, I should bite the bullet and not mess around with EBay.
I am being cheap to save a couple $100
I should add that I dont know what the situation is on warranties for phones bought from them that arent sold in the US market. My recommendation of them was on the basis of buying 3 phones and getting what I ordered with a good turn around time on the order. In one case I contacted them and they also price matched with another internet dealer.
Old Apr 22, 2007, 6:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1.5 Million Mile flyer, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz 5* and PC since 1985
Originally Posted by ScottC
Nope. The MDA is the HTC Wizard, which is a from a previous generation. No 3G in it either.
Those crafty sales people at T-Mobile.
I was in getting my wife a new phone when I saw what looked like the Tytn so I asked.
I think so is not a good answer in a store.
Thanks
Old Apr 22, 2007, 6:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BDLORD
Those crafty sales people at T-Mobile.
I was in getting my wife a new phone when I saw what looked like the Tytn so I asked.
I think so is not a good answer in a store.
Thanks
The MDA has a 1.3MP camera instead of 2MP, it is 200MHz instead of 400MHz, doesn't have 3G, no scrollwheel etc...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.