Community
Wiki Posts
Search

wheeling briefcase for window seat

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2007, 4:07 pm
Original Poster

wheeling briefcase for window seat

OK, I know variations of this thread have been done before, but not quite exactly like this request (at least in the last 2 years).

I like the window seat. I have to get a wheeled briefcase type of bag that will fit under the window seat in front of me. It has to go under the seat cause I'm always working on various projects (not in the overhead).

Has anyone found something great that meets these specs?

My shoulders have finally had it (:

Thanks...
Old Apr 12, 2007, 4:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

http://us.kensington.com/html/11182.html
Old Apr 12, 2007, 4:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I suspect the answer depends, in part, on what airlines you fly, what aircraft on that airline, what class of service and, even to some extent, where you're sitting. With all that said, my Tumi rolling computer case seems to fit wherever I need to find myself (though I also NEVER fly on commuter jets).
Old Apr 12, 2007, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'll second the Tumi suggestion.

In my case I have a larger Tumi rolling briefcase with removable notebook case, so I just take the notebook bag out when I need it close to me.
Old Apr 12, 2007, 6:20 pm
Original Poster

thanks for the tips and good point...
I fly UAL, NWA and Frontier. Coach. Window seat.
Old Apr 12, 2007, 6:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm UA and find myself on NW from time to time. I'm also coach window. My Tumi fits just fine (and is very rugged and well designed).
Old Apr 13, 2007, 8:11 am

Programs: SK*G & Centurion
Wirelessly posted (Nokia E61i: Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.1; U; en-us) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413 es61i)

My Tumi wheeled laptop bag fits everywhere. It even fits in the overhead compartment of LH's regional Avro jets!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.