Noise Cancelling Bud Headphones

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Noise Cancelling Bud Headphones

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2007, 1:25 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by MartinElk
As an alternative, if you could find a pair of the Sony NC-10's, I think they are a much better design, including the way the earbuds fit. I've had mine since 2000, and have worn them on 14-16 hour flights with no problem. I bought three extra pairs at NRT after my first trip with them, and sold them to friends who liked mine. I just wish I had kept a extra pair for myself because I never have liked the NC-11's.

You might find the NC-10's on ebay if you are interested.
I've been looking for replacement buds and had no success. I really want to try that solution before buying yet another pair of headphones. Thank you for the tip, though.
Old Mar 5, 2007, 2:28 pm

Programs: US Chairman 150+, AA EXP, United 1K, Marriott PP, Hertz PC
Wanna go cheap? I like the JVC sparkplugs. I've gotten them for between $7.99 (Amazon sale) to $19.99 (airport 'emergency' purchase). They have very comfy silicon covers which expand to the body heat in the ear canal. They aren't true 'noise cancelling', but they block most of the noise I hear either from FC or when I'm stuck in the exit row back in coach.

Also, and a big plus to me, I don't cry when I forget them on the plane!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.