Wiki Posts
Search

Blackberry - 7100i vs 7520i

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2007, 10:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Question Blackberry - 7100i vs 7520i

Ok folks, I am told that I need a Blackberry by my boss. He's paying so I am not concerned so much about the cost. The tricky part is that I live and work in South Korea. There is only one provider, KT Powertel, and they only offer two models; the 7100i and the 7520i. Knowing next to nothing about the Blackberry's I like the 7100i better simply on the looks of the unit.

So, which one is better and why?

Is there a link to a good Blackberry forum that anyone could suggest?

Thanks a ton.

Old Jan 26, 2007, 5:49 am

Programs: FB, EB, Delta, AC, PC, HH.
I had the 7100, 7130 and am now using the 8100 or pearl as it is called as well. I LOVE the model. I would never go with the big wide full qwerty keyboard.

My friends who do like the big wide full qwerty keyboard totally hates the 7100 style.

It's all about taste. As you've never had one just gow with what feels riht for you. Blackberry users have a choice today. A few years ago they didn't so I can understand they had to go with what was offered and got used to it.
Old Jan 26, 2007, 5:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Anyone else with a comment on the 7100 vs the 7520? As I mentioned those are my only two options due to living in South Korea.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.