Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone use a big smartphone?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2017, 7:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, DL DIrt Medallion
Originally Posted by Need
Haha. Some may think that I look those up just to mess with SRQ Guy, but I actually looked those up a while ago. As I mentioned, I am using my 8" Samsung tablet all the time, I thought I would look up some alternative tablet carriers. I carry my tablet in a leather Murse normally, and the tablet is 5" wide so it also fit into all my jeans or pants (front and back) pocket (looks funny though). Is that a tablet in your pocket or you are just happy to see me?

Like I said, I could fit my Nexus 7 in my pockets, but it looked odd and wasn't comfortable. In the meantime a 6" device works very well for both content consumption and even for work, in a pinch. Anything much smaller, and it becomes tougher to do what I need and want to do.

I use a Nexus 9 these days, which will not fit in my pockets. I don't generally carry it around on walkabout unless I'm carrying a backpack.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 11:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Had a lady on my Bus today who was using a 9.7inch Galaxy Tab S2 as a phone using data and Skype. Not using headphones either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.