Wiki Posts
Search

Amazon Fire Tablet and Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2016, 4:24 pm
Original Poster

Amazon Fire Tablet and Hotels

Hi,

I stay at Hilton properties and am unable to connect my Amazon Fire Tablet to the wifi.

I am able to "connect" to either hhonors or ATTWifi but the login screen doesn't pop up like it does on my IOS devices. I open silk browser and try to load pages and still no popup.

Has anyone figured out how to solve this?

Thank You!
Old Dec 6, 2016, 4:39 pm
Original Member

Programs: Hilton - Diamond, IHG - Platinum
Originally Posted by Brian Hirsch
Hi,

I stay at Hilton properties and am unable to connect my Amazon Fire Tablet to the wifi.

I am able to "connect" to either hhonors or ATTWifi but the login screen doesn't pop up like it does on my IOS devices. I open silk browser and try to load pages and still no popup.

Has anyone figured out how to solve this?

Thank You!
It's been a couple of months so I'm a little rusty, but if I remember correctly you go to the top of your screen, where there are usually a number of alerts) and one will be for login screen. It usually takes a couple of minutes, but it will also pop up.

My IPhone is much quicker. Just one of those little quirks on the Amazon Fire tablet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.