Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

Online Publishing: Paper & Digital

Old Aug 16, 2016, 3:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K (3.52MM BIS miles) AA EXP (3.64MM)

I am the author of some books and until recently have used mimeo.com to fulfill orders because all I had to do was upload a PDF file, make a few choices about price, binding, paper, delivery (paper or digital) etc. and then point my customers to a mimeo URL and they could order the publications themselves.
It is pretty good technology and it worked great until recently when they changed how they do digital publications...the model changed in such a way that mimeo no longer seems to want small volume authors like myself (perhaps 100-200 books per year split between paper & digital)...so I am looking for a company that has a similar offering...mimeo's paper publishing option is still excellent but I need someone who can support both types of media. Tks.
Old Aug 16, 2016, 6:57 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott/Starwood Plat, Hyatt Plat
Search for 'Kindle boards'. They'll have all your answers.

But check out KDP and create space publishing.
Old Aug 16, 2016, 7:12 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Take a look at
http://www.blurb.com/

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.