Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

when you travel, which streaming TV app do you like to use? Netflix, HBO Now, Showtim

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

when you travel, which streaming TV app do you like to use? Netflix, HBO Now, Showtim

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2016, 4:20 pm
Suspended

Just got a Slingbox M2 and was amazed that I just plugged it in, set it up and it works! Nice.

SurfEasy VPN also found a way around the Netflix blocks which is good because I was just about to find a new one.

For local iPad watching, we use a Airstash which is really brilliant. It makes its own wifi hotspot and 5 different people can watch 5 different movies at the same time. Movies are loaded on to its sd card so no need to mess with getting it on the iPad or worry about running out of space.
Old May 22, 2016, 11:12 pm

Use NetFlix, Amazon Prime and Showbox. Actually use Showbox the most.
Old May 23, 2016, 2:17 am

Netflix, Amazon Prime.
Old May 23, 2016, 6:40 am

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by Siberian_Viktorya
which VPNs do you recommend?
I have a free (there was an offer in December) pseudo-premium account for CyberGhostVPN. It doesn't feature as many countries as truly premium accounts and can only used by one device at a time. For watching TV, it's enough.

If I had to pay for the account, I almost certainly wouldn't be using CG VPN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.