Reload this Page >

Verizon iOS Wifi Calling?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Verizon iOS Wifi Calling?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2016, 6:55 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite/Lifetime Titanium, Delta Platinum Medallion, Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by gfunkdave
Aren't they the same betas? I assume you can just delete the development profile and then add the public beta profile. But you might need to use a different Apple ID...not sure quite how that works.
Yeah I'm just worried when the next beta or GM comes out I'm not going to be able to do an OTA update from the development beta as opposed to the public beta.
Old Feb 11, 2016, 4:54 am

Originally Posted by gfunkdave
Aren't they the same betas? I assume you can just delete the development profile and then add the public beta profile. But you might need to use a different Apple ID...not sure quite how that works.
The big question is whether Verizon's implementation will work outside the US or whether they willboot AT&T and limit it to domestic use only.
Old Feb 11, 2016, 6:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

People seem to be saying it works worldwide.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.