Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

Gogo inflight internet access - anyone care to post their experience?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gogo inflight internet access - anyone care to post their experience?

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2015, 3:55 pm

I've tried their video streaming service a few times recently as they have had a few movies available for free. I've averaged about 3 disconnections per movie. Most of these have resumed at the right place but a couple of times I've had to manually get to the right point in the movie. I can't really complain since these movies were free, but its enough to deter me from actually paying for their video rentals.
Old May 29, 2015, 6:33 pm

Mostly miss- last flight it worked pretty well. LAX-JFK

Value- depends on perspective and what being able to work while flying cross country actually buys you.

If it reliably worked like my last flight - 30 bucks to work (email work) on the plane vs. take the entire day off as a personal day is cheap.

On a personal note just to sit and "surf" on the plane -not worth the dough to me.

Uncle Dave
Old May 30, 2015, 8:12 am

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
Originally Posted by driggity
I've tried their video streaming service a few times recently as they have had a few movies available for free. I've averaged about 3 disconnections per movie. Most of these have resumed at the right place but a couple of times I've had to manually get to the right point in the movie. I can't really complain since these movies were free, but its enough to deter me from actually paying for their video rentals.
was this the delta studio service?

has anyone tried the free texting service from gogo?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.