Wiki Posts
Search

Program to track miles flown + number of days in Country

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2015, 3:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA LTG, SQ TPPS, CX DMP, AA EXP, Bonvoy LTT, ALL PLT, Hilton DM
Program to track miles flown + number of days in Country

I know there are programs to track number of miles flown... is there also a program that will track number of days spent in each country? I need that information for tax reasons and thought there might be a program that integrates both.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 1:02 am

Programs: American Express got a hit man lookin' for me
There was a site called passportstamp.com that (I believe) did this, but it went offline last year, then came back online, and now it's off again.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...stamp-com.html
Old Jan 20, 2015, 4:09 pm

There is a great app called Monaeo that does just that. It uses your phone's coordinates to keep track of where you travel to and whether you have a tax liability in that country or US state (Did you know that if you spend 14 days in a year in New York your income for that 14 days is taxable in NY and you have to file a return even if you are British?) Monaeo even alerts you when you need to leave town to avoid paying tax. Ernst & Young and the other big 4 accounting firms have similar apps but you need to be a client for them to work. You can get Monaeo as an independent. I have used it and recommend it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.