Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need help finding an Android app

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2014, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Need help finding an Android app

I've been trying to find an equivalent to an iOS app Ringer & Tunes [previously called Ringer X VIP]. Among the many tweaks, one is to permit you to turn the iPhone to silent and/or vibrate mode and only allow calls from designated numbers to ring. This is great for screening calls during meetings and at night time.

Ringer & Tunes is a cydia paid app and my sons are looking for something for their Android phones. The closest I could find is this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...callseng&hl=en.

Can the android guru's help out?
Old Sep 14, 2014, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by dtsm
I've been trying to find an equivalent to an iOS app Ringer & Tunes [previously called Ringer X VIP]. Among the many tweaks, one is to permit you to turn the iPhone to silent and/or vibrate mode and only allow calls from designated numbers to ring. This is great for screening calls during meetings and at night time.

Ringer & Tunes is a cydia paid app and my sons are looking for something for their Android phones. The closest I could find is this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...callseng&hl=en.

Can the android guru's help out?
If you have a Samsung phone, it comes with Blocking Mode which pretty much does what you want. I think other Android would have something similar that came with the phone?
Old Sep 14, 2014, 3:34 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (thanks to SPG), AA Life Gold, UA Life Gold
I recently loaded CritiCall on my Nexus4 and it works for what I need, which is essentially making sure that my wife or daughter ring through (optionally including SMS) when the phone is set to silent.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 7:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SNA1K
I recently loaded CritiCall
Perfect, many thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.