Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Bose QC25 Noise Cancelling Headphone

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2016, 3:14 pm

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by jww947
Does anyone know if I can still turn in my old QC15 and get QC25 at a discount or for free?
Free? No.
Old May 21, 2016, 5:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by mapleg
Free? No.
Yes, but for a discount? Yes.
Old May 24, 2016, 7:17 pm

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
Yes, but for a discount? Yes.
As in how much?
Old May 24, 2016, 7:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by mapleg
As in how much?
I don't have the exact figures but I received about $150 off my QC25s.
Old May 25, 2016, 7:46 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Ex. PLT, Delta Diamond
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
I don't have the exact figures but I received about $150 off my QC25s.
Where did you take your headphones into a store or did you send them in over the mail? Did you have to call someone or go to a website. I want to upgrade and I know I will have to pay something not looking for free exchange.
Old May 27, 2016, 1:58 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by jww947
Where did you take your headphones into a store or did you send them in over the mail? Did you have to call someone or go to a website. I want to upgrade and I know I will have to pay something not looking for free exchange.
I called Bose.
Old Jun 3, 2016, 8:32 am

Programs: SPG, AA, United
Can anyone confirm if these are the same as the Qatar branded ones in their business class flights? They look completely identical.
Old Aug 11, 2016, 4:11 pm

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Hi guys, I have a Bose Quiet Comfort 3 NC headset that I've been using for countless years that I bought at the Denver Bose kiosk probably 10+ years ago. The left side has been acting up, crackling badly intermittently for the last few months. I know they're old, but do you think they would give me a discount for a new QC if I popped into one of their stores? I'll be in Vegas in a week or two and visiting the outlet mall. Thoughts?
Old Aug 12, 2016, 9:51 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum. AA and UA as well, but I don't care about them anymore.
Originally Posted by Cerberus
Hi guys, I have a Bose Quiet Comfort 3 NC headset that I've been using for countless years that I bought at the Denver Bose kiosk probably 10+ years ago. The left side has been acting up, crackling badly intermittently for the last few months. I know they're old, but do you think they would give me a discount for a new QC if I popped into one of their stores? I'll be in Vegas in a week or two and visiting the outlet mall. Thoughts?
I don't know about a discount on trade-ins, but before you do, unless you just want a new pair it may be worth checking that the cord itself isn't going bad. I had a pair of QC-15s that were doing exactly what you describe, cracklign on one side only, acting weird. Turns out the cable had finally just worn out.

On a lark I picked up a new cable at a Bose store in one of the airports I was passing through, and sure enough, they were just like new again.
Old Aug 30, 2016, 5:42 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
About how many hours of straight use are users getting out of these? Have multiple trans-con in a row plus an MR and a trip to Tokyo coming up. Want to know what kind of spares package of batteries I need
Old Aug 30, 2016, 6:42 pm

I prefer the lithium AAAs; they last a loooooong time. I suspect a fresh one in the phones and one spare will cover your needs for the 3 upcoming trips.
Old Aug 30, 2016, 11:28 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Dodge DeBoulet
I prefer the lithium AAAs; they last a loooooong time. I suspect a fresh one in the phones and one spare will cover your needs for the 3 upcoming trips.
Thanks.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 5:12 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, AAdvantage
I picked up a pair, they are much more comfortable than the QC15 as my earlobes are within the hollow part and this also forms a much better seal. The smaller case is also a win. As for the QC35, I want the hassle of Bluetooth while travelling as much as I want a pair of lead boots. No thanks.
Old Nov 21, 2016, 12:10 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA GM (2013 Gold, 2014 Silver), Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
The QC20 is on sale for $200, and the QC25 will be in sale for $250 soon:
https://www.bose.com/en_us/holiday/black_friday.html

Depending where you buy it, you could stack deals for extra savings. For example, AMEX offers has $25 off $200 at Newegg combined with topcashback or another portal. if anyone has a better stacking opportunity, please post about it. Happy flying
Old Nov 21, 2016, 4:27 am

Programs: Aeroplan, AAdvantage
I accidentally ended up with an iPhone cord. If you are in a similar position but with an Android cord, let's swap. Edit: nevermind, Bose is sending me the right cable for free.

Last edited by chx1975; Nov 22, 2016 at 8:03 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.