Wiki Posts
Search

iphone 6 discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2015, 1:13 pm

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
Originally Posted by stimpy
Why would you assume this is from "other" countries? There's no data on that,
If I told you how... well you know the rest.

But, doesn't this anecdotal evidence serve to actually CONFIRM the statements above? I didn't say USA/EMEA/ASIA I said USA/NA, then there is ROW.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 1:14 pm

I first bought the 6+ but in the end, decided to exchange it for the 6.

One thing I didn't like about the 6+ was that some apps are pixelated on the much bigger screen compared to the 6.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 1:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by nmenaker
But, doesn't this anecdotal evidence serve to actually CONFIRM the statements above? I didn't say USA/EMEA/ASIA I said USA/NA, then there is ROW.
But you were talking about countries that didn't get the 6 when the US did or still don't have it. France and most of western Europe got the 6 at the same time as the US. And if it is true that in France the 5s is now outselling the 6 then that is something new and of course negative to Apple's margin. As is the advance of the US dollar. Margin is the whole point of the story. Personally I don't think it's the end of the world if Apple loses a little bit of the massive margin they have been earning, but for people who live and die with the market value, it is worrisome.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.