Reload this Page >

Satisfaction with the Galaxy S3 Mini?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Satisfaction with the Galaxy S3 Mini?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2014, 6:06 am

Having settled all their US lawsuits with Apple, Samsung appears to have missed her daily court dates with Apple. To reignite their old flame, Samsung decided that he needed to do so something to get Apple's attention and he certainly did it with the Samsung Galaxy Alpha.

With her metal edged phone, with the banded antenna, (no memory card), and built in fingerprint sensor, she has definitely set out to get her old flame's attention! If only Apple's father and founder -- the great Steve himself -- was around to see the extent that good old "Sam" was willing to go to get his attention. Boy, I could hear the words now. If imitation is the highest form of flattery, Steve would have to feel incredibly flattered by this new offering.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.