Wiki Posts
Search

VPN recomendations

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2014, 9:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: All
VPN recomendations

I am looking for recommendations for a VPN provider. As I see it (and I am far from a computer expert so correct me if I am wrong) I am for something different than the typical user of a VPN since I do not want anonymity as much as I want to look like a small number of specific users. So what I need is a provider that can give me multiple IP addresses that 1) I can choose the locations of; and 2) are not shared extensively.

Thoughts?
Old May 7, 2014, 9:17 am

Originally Posted by SeahawkRaptor
I am looking for recommendations for a VPN provider. As I see it (and I am far from a computer expert so correct me if I am wrong) I am for something different than the typical user of a VPN since I do not want anonymity as much as I want to look like a small number of specific users. So what I need is a provider that can give me multiple IP addresses that 1) I can choose the locations of; and 2) are not shared extensively.

Thoughts?
Is this the right place for this?

http://gizmodo.com/5990192/vpns-what...-using-one/all
Old May 7, 2014, 9:37 am

Programs: Braniff, TWA, Eastern, Midwest, AA Exec, Club Carlson Gold
Here's an even better link:

http://lifehacker.com/5935863/five-b...vice-providers

The first on their list, Private Internet Access, works well and will give you a large list of exit servers; stick to a couple of them for your needs.

CyberGhost, also on their list, offers a decent free service that you can try to see if it gets you what you need. I'm not sure how many exit servers they have in the US (I'm assuming that's what you want) but they seem to have exit servers in about a dozen countries, definitely including the US, that the free service can hit. I haven't tried CyberGhost, but it sounds pretty good for free.
Old May 7, 2014, 9:41 am
Formerly known as cagalindo

Programs: Citi AA/HH/TYP Amex SPG/HH & Chase SP/PC
netshade
its for mac only so keeps the users low
Old May 7, 2014, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Please see the links in this thread and check the existing megathread (perhaps someone wants to start a Wiki? )

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...ationally.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.