Wiki Posts
Search

Bidding for AT&T unlimited intl data plan

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2014, 8:18 pm
Original Poster

Bidding for AT&T unlimited intl data plan

Hello all,

I'd like to purchase an AT&T unlimited intl data plan for my boss as he spends most of his time traveling around Asia. We have a corporate entity set up. Willing to compensate very well (over $1000). Please message me privately if you are looking to sell or know someone who is.

Thanks.
Old May 4, 2014, 10:02 pm
whl

The plan is not transferable and comes with a mandatory voice plan. If someone is willing to sell to you, the plan will still be under their name/account. This means he/she is responsible for the calls your boss make or anything your boss does with the account. Seems a bit risky.
Old May 4, 2014, 10:08 pm
whl

I am not sure which country you are in Asia but you can explore Maxis Malaysia prepaid. They offer unlimited data roaming in many countries for about US$12 per day in 106 countries.

http://new.hotlink.com.my/en/plans/w...e-roaming.html

One can easily purchase a prepaid in Malaysia.
Old May 5, 2014, 9:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

As previously noted, the plans aren't transferable. Perhaps your boss could switch to T-mobile and take advantage of their free international roaming in over 100 countries, or any of the other options already being discussed in this forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.