Alternative to Passportstamp.com?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alternative to Passportstamp.com?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2014, 9:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum MM; DL Silver; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
Do you care about tracking the flights or the locations visited? If it's the latter, TripAdvisor's Travel Map may suit your needs.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 4:37 pm
Original Poster

SAT Lawyer, you know how we get kind of picky...well, used to what we've been using? I guess I rather liked the passportstamp record of
*name of country - date entered - date left - notes* and the collated tally of number of countries visited and other stats. Sure, I've got the Trip Advisor map as well, but there aren't the dates and details, just pins in a board.

I guess I was hoping for a more-or-less direct equivalent but for one reason or another, it doesn't seem to exist. Not all is lost, however, for this conversation has alerted me to several alternatives and it's been interesting to investigate the suggestions and weigh up the choices.

Thank you all for suggestions and points made. I appreciate them all.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 2:33 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
passportstamp.com was working again for a few months but now it is down again.

You can try the "Been" app and travbuddy.com map too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.