Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

Suggestions on a folding Bluetooth or wired (iPad) keyboard?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2014, 5:06 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member

Any updated suggestions on folding keyboards for travel? I have non-folding ones but would like to try to fine one that folded to save space. Thanks.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 8:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
I have a Logitech one which works brilliantly - the Logitech fabricskin. The keys have an excellent feel to them, the Bluetooth connection works flawlessly, the battery seems endless and the cover is tough and resists spills. The only slight drawback is that it's a little tricky getting the iPad out of the case.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 8:18 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lhrsfo
I have a Logitech one which works brilliantly - the Logitech fabricskin. The keys have an excellent feel to them, the Bluetooth connection works flawlessly, the battery seems endless and the cover is tough and resists spills. The only slight drawback is that it's a little tricky getting the iPad out of the case.
Thanks. I meant a separate folding keyboard. I have the Logitech ultra thin keyboard case which is quite nice on a full sized iPad but I find a little cramped with a Mini. So I am looking for a near full sized keyboard that folds to a small size.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 11:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
This is what I use fro N7 and Kindle 7HDX:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It claims to work with iPads. I have never tried it.

I travel with it plus Kindle or Nexus or both. Thinkpad only comes along only on must needed trips since i got it last year.

I am a fast touch typist and need a physical kb with tactile touch to type properly. I cannot screen type kb's. I still use Lenovo Thinkpads and Blackberrys due to my dependency on physical keys of a acdtual keyboard.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tentseller
This is what I use fro N7 and Kindle 7HDX:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It claims to work with iPads. I have never tried it.

I travel with it plus Kindle or Nexus or both. Thinkpad only comes along only on must needed trips since i got it last year.

I am a fast touch typist and need a physical kb with tactile touch to type properly. I cannot screen type kb's. I still use Lenovo Thinkpads and Blackberrys due to my dependency on physical keys of a acdtual keyboard.

Ordered. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.