best wireless mouse

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

best wireless mouse

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2015, 2:32 pm

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but was looking at the Logitech Anywhere mouse, as it seems to be the only one out there which reliably works on glass and is of a portable size. Given that so many hotels now have glass or glass-topped desks, this is becoming important to me.

Anything new since then? Is the Logitech still the best option out there?
Old Jan 30, 2015, 7:54 pm

I have the Anywhere MX and I love it. It works on pretty much any surface, the batteries last forever, it's very well built and comes with a decent zippered protective case.

I haven't looked at other options simply because the Anywhere mouse is just so great.
Old Jan 30, 2015, 10:56 pm

Originally Posted by gobluetwo
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but was looking at the Logitech Anywhere mouse, as it seems to be the only one out there which reliably works on glass and is of a portable size. Given that so many hotels now have glass or glass-topped desks, this is becoming important to me.

Anything new since then? Is the Logitech still the best option out there?
I would say so. I have an Anywhere MX, as well as a Performance MX for my desktop. I have a glass desk, and I have long forgotten that most mice don't perform on glass; these do flawlessly.
Old Jan 31, 2015, 12:17 am

Programs: DL Kettle| HH Pot
+1 for Anywhere MX. I also work on a glass-top desk
Old Jan 31, 2015, 3:43 am

Programs: A3 *G, BA Silver
And another vote for the Anywhere - I've had one for over three years. Feels solid, travels with me all the time, works on any surface, will replace it with the same ASAP if this one dies or is lost or eaten by a cat.
Old Jan 31, 2015, 7:33 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Priority Club Blue, SPG Gold, Sofitel Gold, FB Ivory, BA Blue
Currently using a Microsoft Wedge Mouse, with my Windows convertable.
Old Jan 31, 2015, 7:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
I love my Anywhere MX mouse and my matching K360 keyboard. Both work very comfortably. My only mild criticism of the mouse is that I do run through AA batteries about every other month, so a continuing supply is important.
Old Jan 31, 2015, 8:20 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL, B6, CX, KE, Latitude, VIFP, Crown & Anchor, etc.
Logitech MX mouses at home & on the go, use rechargeable batteries & carry extra one, about as foolproof as they go.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 8:54 pm

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
Wedge looks interesting and apparently also works on glass. However, a bit pricier than the Anywhere and not sure I want to try the new ergonomics. Looks like an interesting option for others who are interested in it. Looks I'm going with the Anywhere MX. Thanks for all the replies.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by trach500
logitech m325 - best mouse, get it on amazon.
Same here, great mouse!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.