Reload this Page >

"Best" Portable Speakers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Best" Portable Speakers

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2015, 2:06 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by camjr
I use a JBL Charge...not too large...
I guess it's all subjective, but I use the JBL Flip 2 and find it ALMOST too big for travel... the Charge is ~1.25x the size of the Flip 2, so I'm not sure I'd ever consider it for travel, at least not if packed in a briefcase/laptop bag. That said, I'm still considering the charge for when we start building our house next spring... the size, subwoofer, and built-in USB charging should make it good for use while GCing and doing some of the work I don't trust others to do (LV electrical mostly).
Old Jan 28, 2016, 11:05 am
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
Deal gone. Please delete

Last edited by Craig6z; Jan 29, 2016 at 3:12 pm Reason: {Dead} Mistake deal pulled by Amazon 1-29-16
Old Oct 12, 2016, 6:49 am

I ordered a little bluetooth speaker and it is pretty cool.
I bought it on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Blue.../dp/B01KLTHVCE

I am amazing how loud it is being that it is so small. I really like the design of it as well. I also like how there are controls on the speaker so I can listen to Pandora on my phone and skip songs on the speaker without even touching my phone. The speaker charges pretty quick and says that it is paired when it is paired to my phone and it says when the speaker power is turned off.
Worked around 6 hours on 70-80% volume.

I hope my small review will help you

Photo:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....L._SL1600_.jpg

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.