Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

Blackberry 10 Thread

Blackberry 10 Thread

Old Jun 21, 2013, 9:16 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Kbd) AppleWebKit/537.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.1.0.2038 Mobile Safari/537.10+)

Wow, it is like a totally new device once I was told how to use it. I really like it. I forgot how nice the BlackBerry keyboard is. Battery life is excellent, call volume etc are great and I like the combination of touchscreen and keyboard. Very happy with this device at this point.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 4:19 pm

Programs: Traveling Around from Country to country
Originally Posted by GadgetFreak
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Kbd) AppleWebKit/537.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.1.0.2038 Mobile Safari/537.10+)

Wow, it is like a totally new device once I was told how to use it. I really like it. I forgot how nice the BlackBerry keyboard is. Battery life is excellent, call volume etc are great and I like the combination of touchscreen and keyboard. Very happy with this device at this point.
I'm glad you got the hang of it. Now try using an Iphone/Ipad and you'll swipe all over the place, and just hate the HOME button
Old Jun 3, 2014, 6:55 pm

My Verizon Blackberry Q10 arrived today (06/03/14) - have been looking at it for a ?year? and finally last week ordered it. Unfortunately not a stock in Central Indiana Verizon stores so wait for delivery.

Current QWERTY physical keyboard device: Motorola Droid Pro for ?4? years and it would literally sometimes take 90+ seconds to dial, bring up the camera, etc. so it was LONG overdue.

Haven't turned it on yet - letting it fully charge the battery.

Also got a free Verizon Ellipsis 7" with it (along with a $50.00 rebate) which has been great to go from the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" (original / wifi) to a broadband device.

Signed, Desperately physical QWERTY.

Sprint's experience at disappearing QWERTY options: I come not to praise QWERTY, but to bury it
Old Jun 3, 2014, 7:28 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11D201 Safari/9537.53)

Heh. I see my above post from last year. I made it to around Christmas then I couldn't stand it anymore and for a Moto X which I am still quite pleased with.
Old Jun 3, 2014, 9:30 pm

Programs: DL Gold, UA Ag Muti-year WN Companion Pass, A+, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat Ntl EmExElite
Wow this was a blast from the past, I was one of the first to get the Q10 when it was released. Been very happy with it, and now with Android apps without having to side-load it, I am very happy. I guess a real keyboard on a phone is still a niche market.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 7:27 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, UA 1MM Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Plat, National EE, Hertz PC
I'm anxiously awaiting the BlackBerry Classic! BB10 is great, but having the traditional BB optical trackpad to highlight text is way better than touch-screen selection.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.