Looking for an Android Boarding Pass Reader

Subscribe
Have been uploading my images to Barcode Decoding Software, but am looking for an Android app. Anyone?

Thanks in advance.
I asked on an Android forum several months ago and got nowhere...

(except one guy who suggested that I contact Skynet to see if they have anything )
"Barcode Scanner+" (paid) is supposed to be able to read at least some PDF417 barcodes - the 2D ones that are showing up on more boarding passes. I've also occasionally been able to get ScanLife (free) to read smaller ones, but it has too small a window for the more rectangular ones.
Bumping this... I have tried ScanLife plus most of the free ones on Play store and none of them seem to work.
Are you searching the Play store for PDF417 readers?

I seem to recall having one on my Nexus One but don't remember what it was.
Quote: Are you searching the Play store for PDF417 readers?

I seem to recall having one on my Nexus One but don't remember what it was.
Thanks! I found one called "PDF417 Barcode Scan Demo App" and works great. It's called a demo app but I think it's non-free only if you want to use their scanning code.
There's a TSA pre-check thread in the UA forum with links to a couple of android readers
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...es-2013-a.html

The Aztec reader works for me.
I use "barcode scanner" and it works pretty good for me (Just a few force-closes every now and then).

If you do download it, you'll need to go into the app's settings and select "PDF417" to ensure it reads the boarding pass correctly.
I use "Barcode Scanners" which I find to work very well.
Out of curiosity, is this to check for PreCheck or for something else?
Quote: I use "Barcode Scanners" which I find to work very well.
+1

This is also mentioned on the UA thread listed above as "Manatee." I'd recommend going into settings and making sure everything is checked, and that hi-res scans are enabled (unless you have a really old device). This app works better than any android barcode scanner app I've ever used, not just for BP's, but in general.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...arcodescanners