Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

Android App - BetterFlight

Old Jul 26, 2011, 5:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBG, BA Bronze

Ive recently become a frequent flyer fanatic. Well, maybe fanatic is exaggerating it a bit, but none the less I decided to put it to good use and started working on an Android app.

Currently I would say Im about 70% done, and I've already gotten quite a few features nailed down. Figured I would just post a heads up here to get some comments, suggestions and other inputs here.

Ive created a small app site for it with some screenshots and details here. Feel free to let me know you all feel about it!

Kind regards
Old Jul 26, 2011, 5:57 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, MIleagePlus, Skywards
Looks clean and professional.
Curious about the real value it will deliver to users (and the price).
Old Jul 27, 2011, 12:31 am
Original Poster

Thanks!

To be honest, I havent quite decided how valuable it is either, but I can definitely see myself using it when Im out traveling. If enough users contribute with tips and tricks for the various airlines, and if I can get the frequent flyer offers-system to work properly, I think Ill be satisfied..

As for price, its either going to be free or as low priced as possible on the Android Market.. (~$1.00).
Old Jul 27, 2011, 8:48 am

Programs: TK E+
Looks interesting. Please keep us informed here when the first version is ready.
Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Thanks, will do!

Lately I havent had much time to work on it so Im unsure how many features I will be able to shove in. Considering just making it a free app too

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.