Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Andrea Abbott Arrest Video Released

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2011, 9:50 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Most definitely! ...and if the BNA PD is smart, they'll say the officer was trained not to behave that way and was acting outside of his official duties; otherwise, they're on the hook too!

Not a lawyer, just a "legal beagle" who happens to have both a lawsuit against police officers and a lawsuit against the TSA.

Originally Posted by janetdoe
Do any legal beagles out there know whether the officer can be sued personally? I'm guessing the NPD will not back him up and claim he was performing his official duties when he pulled that stunt.
--Jon
Old Jul 29, 2011, 10:30 pm

How disgusting this is happening. Sick, just sick.

It looks like the cop escalated it. Even if she was saying things like "eff-you, you donkey raping feces eater", etc, she didn't deserve to be put in jail. Rather, the molesters should be.

TSA, what you do is indefensible even though you defend it day in and day out.

My personal experience:
Me: Will you be touching my testicles today sir?
STSO: No he will not.
TSO: I don't know where your testicles are.
Me: You just touched my testicles.

I had enough a long, long time ago. I sure hope the general public wakes up to all this nonsense.
Old Jul 29, 2011, 10:48 pm

Programs: Something lifetime here and there
BNA right?

The "donut patrol" should have learned their lesson regarding filming from this incident in BNA...ya think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq4E9MkTUIU

Just saying....looks like some great evidence in the court room to me when it comes to recording the incident...

Last edited by goingbananas; Jul 29, 2011 at 11:34 pm
Old Jul 29, 2011, 10:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by tanja
Watch the video. She saw it, she was there. Mom was very upset and verbal about it. that ended her up being arressted. A very sick world.
She have absolutely no reason why she gotten arrested. She didn't do it anything wrong. She have no justification against TSA. Video records isn't prohibited at checkpoint.
Old Jul 29, 2011, 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by boiflyer
How disgusting this is happening. Sick, just sick.

It looks like the cop escalated it. Even if she was saying things like "eff-you, you donkey raping feces eater", etc, she didn't deserve to be put in jail. Rather, the molesters should be.

TSA, what you do is indefensible even though you defend it day in and day out.

My personal experience:
Me: Will you be touching my testicles today sir?
STSO: No he will not.
TSO: I don't know where your testicles are.
Me: You just touched my testicles.

I had enough a long, long time ago. I sure hope the general public wakes up to all this nonsense.
So...a guy who touches testicles for a living either a)doesn't know them when he finds them or b)isn't familiar with the term or c)both. That's quite a bizarre and humiliating approach on his part.
Old Jul 29, 2011, 11:29 pm

Originally Posted by janetdoe
Well, the footage makes it pretty clear that the mother wasn't doing anything except talking and trying to walk away. Open and shut First Amendment Case, as far as I can see.
Agree. I can't see why she was arrested. She appeared calm and not abusive. I think she was arrested simply because she p*ssed off that overbearing creep of a cop. Is that 'roid rage or what on his part? He's agitated, she seems calm, but objecting.

Sorry to disagree; I didn't see any crotch grabbing during the patdown - it really looked like just upper leg.
I believe you missed it. The tsa clerk got her several times. She obscured the right leg grope, but at 2:43 the fat TSA hag's hand went up the inside of the left leg from behind ALL the way up, and then she very quickly horizontalled the back of her hand up against the young lady's labia/crotch deliberately to get a feel of her labia and whatever might be up there with the back of her hand. then at 2:45 she flicks her hand up there and gets her again. From the front at 3:01. This is so g-d damned disgusting I can't stand it. Not to mention the rest of the disgusting rubdown and hair feel.

I hope the FTer who works for the Nashville Airport Police will comment on the video and tell us his professional interpretation of the scene.
I hope he doesn't bother. The video contradicts everything he posted. If he got the "inside dope" from his friend, his friend has proven to be a liar.

This whole episode is just too much. I hope Pistole, Napolitano, and those that do feel-ups, like this prison matron in the video, meet with appropriate justice for what they have done. It is sick what they are doing to innocent kids like this, just sick.

Last edited by nachtnebel; Jul 29, 2011 at 11:42 pm
Old Jul 30, 2011, 12:06 am

Programs: AA Gold, WN A-, UA S, HH ♦, IHG Spire, Hertz Prez O, TSA Disparager
Old Jul 30, 2011, 1:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by TheGolfWidow
So...a guy who touches testicles for a living either a)doesn't know them when he finds them or b)isn't familiar with the term or c)both. That's quite a bizarre and humiliating approach on his part.
This is an inappropriate to touching the testicles. They should leave those people alone and not try to harassing the passengers. Leave it alone! This must stop touching the men's testicles.
Old Jul 30, 2011, 7:36 am

Programs: DL,AC,HH,PC
Originally Posted by nachtnebel
I hope he doesn't bother. The video contradicts everything he posted. If he got the "inside dope" from his friend, his friend has proven to be a liar.
Agree. He will have nothing substantive to offer, just more "you're all wrong, my guy was right" whitewash.
“The officer was rude and bullied me. He had no intention of resolving the problem and assisting in the situation, but his solution was to put me in jail and threaten to put my daughter in foster care,” the woman stated.
She's wrong too, it Didn't Happen Like That©.

Anyway I think there's enough in the two incidents for everyone to form an opinion of the law enforcement climate at BNA and who it is that the airport police are there to serve and protect.
Old Jul 30, 2011, 8:18 am

I ws expecting to see the woman completely out of control in the video, but it really didn't look like that. The original articles mentioned that she was arrested after the TSA said she would have to go through the pat down too. She was already screened. Why would she need the pat down other than just pure retaliation? It looks like the woman and daughter were trying to leave and the TSA were trying to escalate this.
Old Jul 30, 2011, 8:22 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by spd476
I ws expecting to see the woman completely out of control in the video, but it really didn't look like that. The original articles mentioned that she was arrested after the TSA said she would have to go through the pat down too. She was already screened. Why would she need the pat down other than just pure retaliation? It looks like the woman and daughter were trying to leave and the TSA were trying to escalate this.
Andrea Abbott has also stated that the video that has been released isn't complete, either.

If the released portion gets this kind of response, I wonder what the complete segment would get. Torches and pitchforks?
Old Jul 30, 2011, 8:35 am

Originally Posted by Michael El
Show me on the bear where the TSA touched you.
Old Jul 30, 2011, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Just saw the video. I can't believe the unprofessionalism of the clerks, but especially the police. For people who I thought were "on our side", that does not seem the case anymore.

Last edited by FriendlySkies; Jul 30, 2011 at 9:24 am
Old Jul 30, 2011, 9:20 am

Originally Posted by nachtnebel
I believe you missed it. The tsa clerk got her several times. She obscured the right leg grope, but at 2:43 the fat TSA hag's hand went up the inside of the left leg from behind ALL the way up, and then she very quickly horizontalled the back of her hand up against the young lady's labia/crotch deliberately to get a feel of her labia and whatever might be up there with the back of her hand. then at 2:45 she flicks her hand up there and gets her again. From the front at 3:01. This is so g-d damned disgusting I can't stand it. Not to mention the rest of the disgusting rubdown and hair feel.
And, to the best of my knowledge, having received it, THIS is the SPD. The all the way up the legs to the area of the perineum, then a quick flip horizontally and a slide out the back is "meeting resistance".

Is it any wonder people feel violated after such a procedure?

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Just saw the video. I can't believe the unprofessional ism of the clerks, but especially the police. For people who I thought were "on our side", that does not seem the case anymore.
From personal experience I can tell you that no, the police are there to protect TSA and allow them free reign to harass, intimidate, and grope to their grubby little hearts' content.
Old Jul 30, 2011, 11:10 am

Programs: AA Gold, WN A-, UA S, HH ♦, IHG Spire, Hertz Prez O, TSA Disparager
Originally Posted by Rondall
Show me on the bear where the TSA touched you.
^
Having two daughters this is laughing matter to me, but this almost made me spit my coffee on the screen because I laughed so hard.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.