Best travel headphones

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2017, 6:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta-Million miler
Best travel headphones

I would like to get a good travel headphones:
a) Should be light weight
b) Over the head as my ears don't seem to like/hold in the ear buds.
c) Comfortable and not scratchy plastic
d) Bluetooth connectivity, easily connectable. I have given up pairing many of my headphones. Bluedio R is miserable to connect 3.5 mm plug.
e) 3.5 mm plug to connect to airline audio
f) Bone conducting headphones are "acceptable"; unfortunately, they don't come with 3.5 mm input. Bone conducting headphones allow easy outside placement and don't interfere with normal hearing. However, you can plug your ears if you are needed to.
g) Noise cancelling
h) Easily chargeable

Suggestions?
Old Sep 22, 2017, 6:54 am

Programs: FB Plat
I use the Jabra 75 (USB + BT), but the Jabra 80 also has 3.5mm. I think that covers much of what you're looking for.

review on The Register
Old Sep 22, 2017, 5:04 pm

Programs: QF
Bose QC35 should do the trick
Old Sep 23, 2017, 3:42 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze, HHonors Gold
Doesn't quite tick all of your boxes as they are not lightweight but the Sennheiser Momentum 2 around ear wireless should meet all your other requirements.

Excellent par of headphones for quality, very comfortable, great bluetooth and noice cancelling and look really stylish. The main problem is they are fairly large so not perfect for travelling, but there is always a compromise somewhere and in this case for once I think size/lightweight is the are you should compromise on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.