Reload this Page >

Confortable, easy on traveling shoes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Confortable, easy on traveling shoes

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2017, 7:50 pm

Allbirds pop-up in NY launched this week with a human-sized hamster wheel ...

Old Sep 20, 2017, 4:01 pm

I went simple with mine.

https://www.skechers.com/en-us/style...ted-avillo/blk

don't need to slip it off often with TSA but when i do its simple enough. Most of their outlet stores (every city has the outlet mall with a Skechers) has a BOGO.
Old Oct 1, 2017, 6:10 pm

Programs: Lost it all and don't care
Originally Posted by ross123
I went simple with mine.

https://www.skechers.com/en-us/style...ted-avillo/blk

don't need to slip it off often with TSA but when i do its simple enough. Most of their outlet stores (every city has the outlet mall with a Skechers) has a BOGO.
I wear a super soft suede moccasin type slip on. Best shoe ever.
Old Oct 1, 2017, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by KDS777
I wear a super soft suede moccasin type slip on. Best shoe ever.
https://www.allbirds.com/products/me...nt=42215908807

^ try these, trust me.
Old Oct 3, 2017, 11:50 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
Skip shoes & go with sandals. Crocs. Cheap, light weight, waterproof, comfortable and you don't care about what they look like. I wear Crocs frequently, but wear my ECCO & Mephisto to the office.
Old Oct 4, 2017, 7:38 pm

I also like Teva's for traveling. Just picked up a pair of these (see link below) and am currently resting them on a Delta One foot pedestal.

https://snowpeak.com/products/teva-s...t=863483133980

I highly recommend!
Old Oct 25, 2017, 9:22 am

Programs: AC E75K, NEXUS/GE
I'm a fan of the Camper low cuts (not beetles), and I recently bought a pair of Olukai Honuas. The nice thing about Olukai shoes is most of them have the fold down heel to make them a slip on.
Old Oct 25, 2017, 10:04 am

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by filthycasual
I'm a fan of the Camper low cuts (not beetles), and I recently bought a pair of Olukai Honuas. The nice thing about Olukai shoes is most of them have the fold down heel to make them a slip on.
I've never heard of these Olukai shoes either, but they look pretty good. I like the style of the Nohea Moku as a casual shoe. May be in my future...
Old Oct 31, 2019, 10:17 pm

Programs: golf
question

Originally Posted by Franckjb
Dear all,

My Patagonia Maui Fold are dying after several years of good service, and I am searching to replace them.

I am not concerned at all with the style (as I am carrying business shoes and change when required). Basically, these shoes are for just for the trip: I am using my travel shoes on the way to the airport/train station, during the trip/flight till the hotel, and for short walk around or in the hotel.

Ideally, I would buy some new Maui Fold, but they are not sold anymore and so far, I haven’t found any shoes which seems as good (to me) as the Maui were.

So, I am asking for your help, do you know some shoes that could fit my requirements (comfortable, waterproof, with good isolation from the ground, and most important easy to put on and to remove).

If you have any advice, please share.

Thanks
Franck
are you doing business for shoes....?
Old Oct 31, 2019, 10:38 pm

Programs: golf
if you are talking about comfortable shoes for traveling so everyone feel comfort in different shoes some people like to travel in simple shes and some use sports shoes and some body bought special shoes for this purpose
actually its depend on traveling i like to use my best golf shoes for traveling i feel comfort in my golf shoes because of soft from in side and hard from out side and having light weight. I like to use them in every hard working
like in race , playing and traveling.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.