Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Globe-Trotter

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2017, 5:16 am
Original Poster

Globe-Trotter

anybody has any reviews on the durability of the luggage? TSA locks notwithstanding?
Old May 23, 2017, 6:32 am

Programs: LH FT, AA Plat
They are of very high quality and very durable, very stylish too. The only issue I have is that the case has to be fully packed, otherwise the contents will shift a bit too much.
Old May 23, 2017, 10:00 am

Programs: HHonors / UA M+ / TK M&S Elite
Since they are made of paper, wetness and humidity can shorten the case's life significantly.
Old May 24, 2017, 1:10 am

Programs: LH FT, AA Plat
Originally Posted by TPACjv
Since they are made of paper, wetness and humidity can shorten the case's life significantly.
It's not simply made of paper, it's vulcanized fiberboard, a centuries old technique. "Vulcanized fiberboard consists of multiple layers of bonded paper and provides better water resistance and abrasion resistance than leather."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.