Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

When did eBags change their warranty?

Old May 16, 2017, 11:12 am
Original Poster

I have had a TLS Weekender Convertible for years now and love it. I wanted to get one to give as a gift and noticed that the warranty changed from a bullet proof "Whatever it takes" to standard weasel "defects in design or workmanship". When did that happen?
Old May 19, 2017, 11:08 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL, B6, CX, KE, Latitude, VIFP, Crown & Anchor, etc.
Very interesting find - I see that under the TLS ML Weekender Convertible. Under eBags home/main page, it stated
eBags Brand products may be returned at any time, and are guaranteed for life under the eBags Lifetime Warranty. If you wish to return an eBags Brand item after the 30 day returns period has expired, simply contact eBags Customer Care.

Might be worth an email or call to their customer services to ask them directly about returning a TLS item to see ... we have quite a collection of their products, in use for many years and has yet find it necessary to get it exchanged or returned, aside from normal wear-n-tear. Prices had risen lately as I haven't really been paying much attention - my 22" convertible was under $60 shipped then.

eBags used to (still ??) has a liaison rep here on FT then - hello, kindly comment or offer a response. TIA.
Old May 20, 2017, 5:30 am

Programs: NH Plat
It's changed from a couple of months ago.
It might have something to do with eBags being bought by Samsonite within the last two weeks.
Old May 20, 2017, 12:11 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, AAdvantage
Yeah and you can't (?) find this in Internet Archive because it's hidden behind "Show more" JavaScript...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.