Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lightweight yet durable duffel for checkin

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2017, 7:04 pm
Original Poster

Lightweight yet durable duffel for checkin

I'm flying with a B&R International wide carryon but plan to shop in London and buy various amounts of British food, stuff that can't be placed in my carryon. I don't want to spend a lot of cash on this, I just want a durable duffel. Any suggestions? Any jams or other liquidy stuff will be shielded in bubble wrap. My last duffel, an LLBean was used by my Jack Russell Terror, oh I mean Terrier as a chew toy. Thank you Cosmo!
Old Feb 25, 2017, 5:37 pm

Buy a duffel in London. Europeans tend to be more sensitive to luggage weight than Americans, so you'll find lots of inexpensive and light weight options that you won't find in the US.
Old Feb 25, 2017, 5:39 pm

Patagonia just came out with 30L and 45L versions of the Lightweight Black Hole duffels.
Old Feb 25, 2017, 5:59 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, AAdvantage
Red Oxx Aviator. 50/55 for the Extra Small / Small version. Ridiculously overbuilt for a bag.
Old Feb 25, 2017, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

Patagonia and Red Oxx are nice, but a bit too pricy for me. I think I'll just buy something in London at a street market. Then use it for the gym after my trip.
Old Feb 26, 2017, 11:06 am

I have no experience with this brand, but I have heard good reviews: BAD Bags

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.