Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

British Airways model jets

Old Aug 21, 2016, 7:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Platinum

Having recently become a frequent flyer, I was planning on buying some model aircraft as souvenirs of the planes I travel on, but I see that BA no longer sell model aircraft in their plane shops anymore.
Does anyone know of a good alternative ? I'm looking for simple snap fit or die cast planes, not too expensive, of the current fleet eg A320/380, 767, 777, 787 etc in BA livery and all the same scale.
There are a few on Amazon for around Ł20, but only the newer jets like the A380 seem to be in stock.
Old Aug 21, 2016, 9:47 pm

Programs: FreeAgent; DL Silver; IHG Diamond/ Ambassador
Go to:

wings900.com
diecastmodelaircraft.com

and use the database to search your models. Then you can search on either amazon, eBay or some of the online retailers you will find on those sites.

I am a collector and I have some modern fleet BA models - mostly Herpa in 1/500 scale.

Happy collecting!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.