Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel Pro Crew 10 or Maxlite

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2016, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Travel Pro Crew 10 or Maxlite

I have a Crew 5 and it has been great. It is a 22" but actually measuring close to 24" and is over 8 lbs. It got gate checked my last 3 flights so, I am searching for a slightly smaller carry on, the Maxlite 22" is really a 21" and seems pretty light. The Crew 10 is heavier. Since it should make carry on, and would therefore get less abuse, the Maxlite sounds real good !
Can you advise based upon your experience with these? Thanks!
Old Aug 29, 2016, 11:04 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, SPG Platinum, National Exec. Elite
the maxlite only has single wheels while the crew 10 has double....better four carpets. THat's all i have for ya. :P
Old Aug 30, 2016, 9:19 am

Programs: DL, UA, WN, Amtrak, Hyatt, Accor
I have a ""set" of Maxlite 2 bags that are standing up well to use. I believe the quality of materials would be slightly better with the Crew 10, but the Maxlite would weigh less. I would say it depends on how important a couple of pounds of weight is to you.

I've also noticed that the quality of materials is slightly better with Maxlite 2 or 3, rather than the newest Maxlite 4.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.