Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Introduction and first question (concerning Rimowa accessories)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2016, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Hello all, I am a 35 years old Italian graphic designer living in the United Kingdom. I recently decided to work towards beating my aerophobia, by means of booking a trip home to Italy this coming August.

I have shopped around for all I will need and bought a Rimowa carry-on trolley.

I saw some pictures online depicting Rimowa accessories such as shoe bags, garment bags, laundry bags and so forth, but they are not on Rimowa's official website nor I could find a website to see the full range in one place.

Does anybody have more information on these items and maybe a link to view the current suitcase/carry-on accessories offering from Rimowa?

Thank you.

ST
Old May 26, 2016, 5:38 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Welcome to FT, SebastianTombs!

I am moving your post to Travel Products. Enjoy your trip to Italy.

NewbieRunner
Co-moderator, CommunityBuzz
Old May 27, 2016, 2:54 am
Original Poster

Thank you, I didn't see the full forum topics listing on my mobile at the time of posting!
Old May 27, 2016, 5:10 am
Original Poster

UPDATE: It seems Koffer 24 and Koffer Direct from Germany (which incidentally is where I purchased my Rimowa carry-on from) have a selection of items such as the ones I listed in my first post. I wonder whether that is it or there are more accessories one can purchase, maybe country-specific.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.